- Assists one or more workers in the skilled maintenance trades by performing specific or general duties of lesser skill cleaning working area, machine, and equipment; assisting journeyman by holding materials or tools; and performing other unskilled tasks as directed by journeyman.
- In some trades the helper is confined to supplying, lifting and in others the worker is permitted to perform specialized machine operations, or parts of a trade that are also performed by workers on a full-time basis.
- Must be familiar with cable removal; cable installation; MCT’s (multi-cable transits); lagging and painting.
- Must have experience using basic hand tools such as sawsalls, drills; grinders; etc.
- Candidates are required to have personal tools such as: 9/16″ wrenches, 7/16 wrench, 8″ crescent wrench, tin snips, needle nose pliers, channel locks, screw drivers, gloves, etc.
- Transports materials; tools; and equipment to and within work sites as required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Candidate must meet all qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 1 years of related experience.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS badge for access to Naval Bases and Facilities.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43865
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.