- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets including structured and unstructured.
- Develops software programs, algorithms, dashboards, information tools, and queries to clean, model, integrate and evaluate datasets.
- Keeps abreast of new analytic methodologies and technologies.
- Collaborates with functional business units to drive business solutions and direction.
- Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting and classification.
- Manages all aspects of end-to-end data processing utilizing customized report building functions of systems.
- Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of data, and acts as a liaison between divisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2 years relevant professional experience OR Master’s degree and 0 years of relevant professional experience.
- Active Secret Clearnce.
- Excel mastery is essential.
- The ability to create data analytics tools, normalize data, and identify opportunities within the data.
- Ability to take large amounts of data and make sense of it, through use of pivots, charts, and graphs.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #44087
Call: 904-357-5543 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.