- Weld together metal components of products, as specified by layout, blueprints, diagram, work order, welding producers, or oral instructions, using electric arc-welding equipment.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or think scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Weld completion in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment o fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding, and submerged arc welding.
- Manually apply filler rod to supply weld metal.
- Clean or degrease weld joint or work piece, using wire brush, portable grinder, or chemical bath. May repair broken or cracked parts and fill holes.
- Set up and operate welding equipment and select proper electrodes according to metals to be joined or as instructed.
- Perform grinding and joint preparation for NDT processes.
- Burning, washing, edge prepping using hand and automated equipment.
- Flux cored inner shield and dual shield welding along with oxy-acetylene torching, air-arc, weld-wire gas, stick and pipe flange.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #44041
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.