- Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aid in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards and suggesting corrective actions.
- Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all team members.
- Cleans and services restrooms.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways.
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services.
- Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, and windowsills.
- Cleans weld curtains on a rotational basis.
- Scrubs, strips, sanitizes, waxes, and buffs floors using powered machines equipped with rotating brushes.
- Polishes furniture, metal work, and chrome using appropriate cleaning and polishing compounds.
- Maintains an inventory of cleaning and toiletry supplies.
- Replenishes soap and paper supplies in restrooms. Replenishes PPE and other supplies in the facilities.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, mirrors, and fixtures using both step and extension ladders.
- Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, or other debris.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Shampoos carpets.
- Performs minor maintenance or repairs as needed.
- May perform ground maintenance including removal of snow from sidewalks, salting walkways, mowing small areas of grass, trimming shrubs, etc.
- Perform all other duties, as required, to meet the company’s key business objectives.
- Prolonged periods of standing and bending required.
- Some medium lifting is expected.
- Exertion of up to 35 lbs. of force occasionally is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking so others will understand.
- Attention to detail.
- Hand/Eye Coordination.
- Independent Self-Starter/Team Player.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43975
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.