- Develop operator and maintenance procedures using models, engineering drawings, schematics, manufacturing work instructions, vendor data or legacy data.
- Input Maintenance Task Data, support materiel, common and special tools into PowerLog-J or SLICWave in compliance with MIL-STD 13882B or GEIA-0007.
- Collaborate in the development of troubleshooting logic trees, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), and Battle Damage Assessment and Repair (BDAR) tasks. Collaborate in Technical Publication Work package mark-ups or reviews in compliance with Military Standards such as, MIL–STD 40051.
- Incorporate configuration change from design/manufacturing discrepancies and technical source results from test incident reports.
- Generate, maintain, and update a combat vehicle’s LSA-004 Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) and LSA-019 Task Analysis Summary in accordance with AR 700-82.
- Analyze and interpret moderately complex technical data packages for combat vehicles to determine maintenance and logistic usability.
- Create, track, and manage problem reports associated with the complex technical data packages.
- Familiar with essential information about supply items including the National Stock Number and the SMR Code.
- Aid in LSA-030 Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL), and LSA-036 Provisioning Master Record (PMR) development.
- Identify requirements for accurate, appropriate and timely development of illustrations.
- Recommends program-specific guidelines for LMI style and format based on customer requirements and military specifications.
- Confirm and solidify work flow charts and as well as reconcile, predict and roll up overall cumulative status for Earned Value metrics.
- Review and finalize Contract Data Requirements List Deliveries.
- Able to contribute to the full integration of technical, supply, and logistical support services to produce the best sustainable product for the warfighter.
- Ability to read engineering drawing.
- Ability to define and/or forecast support requirements.
- General knowledge of military part or sock number or information services such as Web FLIS, PubLog, or IHS Haystack.
- General knowledge of applicable Military Standards used for development of LMI data such as MIL-STD 13882B, GEIA 0007, and AR 700-82.
- Skilled with Adobe Pro.
- Skilled with Microsoft.
- Able to support external/internal customer meetings, validations/verifications, log demos, LSA/LSAR reviews, in-process reviews, etc.
- 4 years experience with Highschool Diploma OR 2 years experience with an AA degree.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #44083
Call: 904-357-5543 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.