- Repairs and maintains in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufactures specifications machinery and mechanical equipment such as air compressors, fire pumps, metal shears, band saws, drill presses and other production equipment.
- Should be able to make a diagnosis of machinery and equipment to determine problems and make proper repairs, whether the equipment is manually, air hydraulically or electrically operated.
- Be capable of using measuring instruments such as rules calipers and micrometers.
- Have some experience in operation of power tools, lathes, drill presses, band saws, grinders and other equipment to be effective and efficient in repairing equipment.
- Possesses some skill and experience in building maintenance and repairs including boilers.
- Experience in burning and welding would be helpful.
- In addition, knowledge and experience in temporary service going aboard navy vessels would be a plus.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #44085
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.