- Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-ups; including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece inspection.
- Record data for SPC, TS16949 documentation.
- Move material by operating forklift or using non-motorized devices.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and tightening of bolts.
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Operate machinery as needed, which will include emptying pans, inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.
- Performs all other duties as requested by Supervisor or Leadperson.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to visualize and understand the manufacturing process.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to legibly complete sign-offs and record data for TS16949.
- Basic mechanical aptitude to learn machine operation skills and develop an understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to identify basic mechanical problems.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Education/training in basic math for blueprint reading, gaging, SPC.
- Ability to operate personal computer and make data entries.
- Must possess the ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety guidelines and practices.
- Ability to use Micrometers, calipers, gages, comparators, wrenches and other general tools and equipment.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous machine operating experience.
- Forklift operation/material-handling experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to read gages, micrometers and blue prints.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43960
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.