- The Liquid/Powder Paint Technician is responsible to operate and maintain painting equipment and provide training to employees in proper painting procedures.
- Proficient at operating all paint processing equipment within the department.
- Demonstrated ability to perform all jobs in the department.
- Set-up and perform color changes per job specifications.
- Measure and mix liquid and powder paints as necessary to complete job and train co-workers for correct application of liquid and powder paints.
- Prepare and inspect parts to ensure proper paint application.
- Apply primers and paints per manufacturing specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all painting equipment as required.
- Understand and follow procedures dealing with parts flow and associated paperwork.
- Complete computer operations using specific forms and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy within the department.
- Perform “Statistical Process Control” (SPC) measurements as required.
- General plant; safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection required.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Standing majority of shift.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand instructions in order to measure, mix, and apply primers and paints.
- Ability to use, trouble-shoot and maintain paint equipment.
- Ability to perform SPC for paint quality standards.
- Must be able to operate lift-truck.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Attention to detail required.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow/provide direction and work in a team environment.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43980
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.