This will painter role include preparing, priming and spray painting various types of paints in a controlled environment using a spray gun, spray booth and curing ovens.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Ability to do simple math and the knowledge to use a variety of hand tools, including sanders and grinders. Body Shop painting experience is considered a plus.
- The ability to read drawings (blueprints), operation sheets, and scales, is a plus but not required.
- Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, weekends and travel on occasion.
- Able to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, and squat.
- Able to occasionally push, and reach.
- Able to lift 50 pounds close to the body repetitively.
- Must have good repetitive manual dexterity with both hands.
- Must have sufficient vision to see relative differences in color and shading.
- Must be able to pass a respirator medical physical.
- Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- May be required to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43725
Call: 904-357-5543 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.