- Provide prompt, accurate documentation of machine, material, or tooling problems to appropriate functional area for resolution.
- Maintain records as required from proper execution of responsibility.
- Ensure that machines are running at optimum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot machine, mold and/or material problems.
- Responsible for optimizing machine parameters to produce high quality parts in the most economical manner.
- Report any difficulties or problems requiring special attention to the process engineer.
- Strive for continuous improvement within the department.
- Works toward resolving problems systematically using appropriate problem-solving tools and techniques, i.e., DOE, capability studies, etc.
- Take a proactive approach to insure working/processing environment meets level of expectations always and reports discrepancies, i.e. housekeeping, machine condition, material, tooling and personal competence..
- Must have three (3) years of experience in mold set-up, troubleshooting, exposure to maintenance problems, and is familiar with state-of-the-art controls.
- At least one (1) year of experience with plastic material properties/processes.
- High School diploma.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43963
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.