- On-site support for recruiting
- Logistical support
- Account management
- Customer service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate on-site efforts to support company’s recruiting team.
- Escort candidates for badging, orientation, assessments, starts, etc.
- Assist workers with site-related concerns such as timesheet errors, badge malfunctions, tool acquisition and replacement, etc.
- Meet regularly with on-site supervisors to evaluate manning needs and foster professional relationships.
- Recruiting of candidates locally and nationally.
- Support sales team through active engagement with decision-makers to grow Ameri-Force brand.
- Administrative support to branch operations, including the following: answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, on-boarding employees, recruiting, reporting and updating employee records with the Applicant Tracking system.
- Coordinate communication with applicants as they move through the tracking system.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Staffing industry experience a plus.
- Maritime industry knowledge/experience a plus.
- Sales and business development skills a plus.
- A team player who works well under pressure, has initiative, is a self-starter and has excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality always.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, can adapt quickly to a changing environment within the workplace, and hit the ground running.
- Strong computer aptitude skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to pass any and all necessary BG checks and gain access to a variety of government installations.
TO APPLY, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.