- Operate machinery as needed, which will include emptying pans, inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.
- Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-up skills; including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece inspection.
- Record data for SPC, TS16949 documentation.
- Move material by operating forklift or using non-motorized devices.
- Learn to perform the operation of manufacturing equipment under appropriate supervision.
- Responsible for learning the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Maintain clean, orderly work area
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and tightening of bolts.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or leadperson.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to identify basic problems.
- Ability to visualize and understand the manufacturing process.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to legibly complete sign-offs and record data for TS16949.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Education/training in basic math for blueprint reading, gaging, SPC.
- Ability to learn computer operation/data entry.
- Basic mechanical aptitude to learn machine operation skills and develop an understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Must possess the ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety guidelines and practices.
- Knowledge in TS16949 and ISO14001 requirements.
- Ability to read gages, micrometers and blue prints.
- Forklift operation/material-handling experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Previous machine set-up/operating experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43964
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.