- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and site-specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft.
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defector needed repairs to supervisor.
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services.
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must have shipyard tank cleaning experience.
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments.
- Must demonstrate general knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned equipment.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
- DBIDS In Hand Preferred but must be DBIDS Elig.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43911
Call: 904-357-5541 (Hablamos Español)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.